All 13 art Reviews

Life is worth living. Life is worth living.

you should have made her big ol' titties the thumbnail.

Blood Wood Blood Wood

Its really solid overall, like game concept art quality. The only suggestion I have is maybe make the back lighting on the guy and his face a touch brighter, its hard to tell he's facing the viewer zoomed out.

Say My Name! Say My Name!

the flecks of blue add a really incredible touch

Chris Gassler Chris Gassler

I can't belive you ripped off spinalalarm, your def getting reported online

Pr0t0n responds:

oh no I am truly horrible smh

profile portrait thingy profile portrait thingy

I really like this. I do think however that it would benefit from the having the green in the background slightly more concentrated around the bust and things, and crop the white out a good bit more.

PigLice responds:

Thank you sir. I think you're right about that, it was something that bugged me too. I appreciate the advice.

Arin Animation Practice Arin Animation Practice

The animated facial expressions seem solid, I would recommend however with the head/hair and the rest of the body you try working with simpler shapes. Try using just a rectangle for the body and a ellipse for the head, animate those, then redraw your character with more details on a layer on top of that. If you're just starting out I think this loop is a very strong sign of good things to come.

Random Doodle Random Doodle

As a stand alone illustration, it's a little dull. The character design in the context of an animation, however, I think would be really solid.

Shantae Shantae

This is really solid all around, love to see more

Planet Ugly Planet Ugly

I think its definitely a good start in the right direction, try adding more shadings to the facial expression, both with lighter and darker colors, it'll definitely give the face a lot more depth. If you need any recommendations about where to start I'd say watch Jazza's "Painting with Brushes in Photoshop."

BagMoose responds:

Wow thanks! didn't expect anyone to see this, nor did I expect such a helpful review!

Fish Fish

I just like this a heck of a lot.